From its humble beginnings as an oasis of cotton farmland, to its current status as a fully accessible senior community, Sun City West is a charming place to remain active and engaged – and our professional caring companions in Sun City West love nothing more than visiting the seniors who are part of the Aventa Senior Care family and helping them to get out and about!
With over 100 active clubs within the Sun City West community, there’s truly something for everyone. Those with an interest in gardening and horticulture find enjoyment at the Sun City West Garden Club, while our more technologically-inclined seniors can indulge in a variety of computer classes at Computers West. And for those who fall somewhere in between, there’s a plethora of options to sample – from woodworking and metal clubs, to crafts such as basketry and ceramics, to dancing, model railroading, auto restoration – the sky’s the limit!
Realizing there are many seniors who choose to stay at home, or who are unable to leave home, our caring companions in Sun City West bring comforting friendship and personalized in-home care services directly to them. Some of the many services we offer to Sun City West seniors at home include:
- Specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Assistance with engaging in physician-approved exercise regimens
- Planning, shopping for, and preparing delicious meals according to dietary requirements
- Fall prevention and mobility assistance, including home safety assessments
- Help with personal care and hygiene
- Laundry, ironing, and other light housework
- Encouragement to try something new, such as learning a new card game or hobby, to sharpen cognitive and memory skills
- Simply sharing a companionable afternoon together, reminiscing, reading, and enhancing socialization
- And so much more, according to each senior’s needs and wishes
Caring Companions in Sun City West You Can Trust
Aventa Senior Care’s caregivers truly stand out from any others! Our interview process is rigid, ensuring that only those with whom we’d entrust in caring for our own senior loved ones will be providing care for yours. Once selected to be part of the Aventa Senior Care team, caregivers are fully screened and background checked, trained and monitored by a registered nurse – for your peace of mind, and your senior loved one’s comfort.
Our Unique Telehealth Monitoring Services
For seniors who spend some time alone, particularly those with an acute or chronic illness, our telehealth monitoring services are a lifeline to nursing evaluation and care, right from the comfort of home. With simple-to-use monitoring equipment, our nurses can evaluate vital signs such as blood pressure, blood oxygen levels, weight, and blood glucose levels – catching irregularities before a situation becomes an emergency.
For More Information…
To learn more about how our caring companions in Sun City West can help your senior loved one live more safely, comfortably, and enjoyable at home, contact us any time at 480-535-6800.